4.1
Insurance Quality

Purchased my can from Imperial Car Supermarkets even after reading the reviews online (get a lot of bad press).

Although a bit pushy to get you to buy, I found them easy to get on with and purchase my car. Although they won't lower the cost of the car, service and tank of fuel, bla bla are always things you can get tagged on. Check the outside as a smartrepair service for damage can also be wangled if your lucky.

Another thing i did was not to "shake" on the deal of the car until i had sorted my reduced cost of service as you might end up buying the can then forking out for service or something. Make sure you have everything sorted before you buy.

Car runs like a dream and a lot of them there seem to be in very good condition.

Not had to claim on servicing yet, but if it's the same as current service, i'm in for a good one.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with price and great choice of cars. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of car. Imperial Car Supermarkets needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned car in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Imperial Car Supermarkets.

Had an Experience with Imperial Car Supermarkets?

Comments

#1204785

you cannot ...... this post this is a web site called pissed..... thats because your not happy please neil smith get a life