7FL, 258 Bridge Rd, Lower Swanwick, Southampton SO31, UK

I bought the car on Tuesday 18th July with 2 years warranty and GuardX applied to it for my 17 year old daughter.I have sent a report completed by an independent mechanic and there were 11 faults with the car.

I also sent them picture evidence of these 3 days after purchasing the car. I had previously called Josh the manager at Swanwick to let him know about the issues with the car and my disappointment on paying for the GuardX and for this not to be applied. As per the Consumer Right Act 2015, before the 30 days I have the right to have a full refund of the car and this has been refused by the General Manager Josh to who I paid for the vehicle. If he is entitle to charge me for the vehicle he is also entitle to follow the law and apply a full refund in my opinion, as unfortunately I have lost complete faith with this company and I feel appalled that a car in this condition could be sold with a one month old MOT and a RAC inspection certificate that in turn was never given to me as advertised everywhere by this company.

Josh the manager at Swanswick reply when I told him that I was going to go in to give him my letter of returning the car with the car and key and wanted my money back he said he would park the car in a double yellow line! I'm sure RAC will be keen to understand how the RAC and MOT was approved just a month earlier? on a car with 11 faults and 3 fairly serious! I have also requested for my solicitor to start to draft a formal letter of complaint against this company to trading standards and check how this car has an MOT with all the things wrong with it.

After calls, emails and logging a formal complain within the Imperial cars "Resolver" system, I am still waiting to be contacted.Looking at the many bad review and the many unhappy consumers, I am gobsmack that such a company is allowed to trade!

Review about: Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: False advertising, To get a refund general manager has to be involved.

Had an Experience with Imperial Car Supermarkets?

Comments